Role : Security Analyst
Location: (Hybrid - 2 days on site)
Length: 6 months
- Experienced in SIEM and other tools namely but not limited to: Nessus, Defender, SolarWinds, Intune, Azure monitoring etc.
- Pen test and remediation reporting
- Well versed in cloud technologies as well as familiar with hybrid and on premise data centres.
- Respond to potential security incidents or where appropriate raise, monitor, manage and close security incidents and report through escalation process.
- Documentation, reporting, stakeholder/vendor management as well as experience of working with a MSSP is mandatory.
- A Can Do/ Must Do approach is required and being able to hit the ground running.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job