- Actively engage in new technologies to drive initiatives to contribute to customer success.
- Proceed IT tasks by collaborate with both IT people and business users in the projects such as New Customer Business, New system implementation, and system migration.
- Communication with Global IT team is necessary to proceed the tasks.
=Enhancement for improvement=
- Provide solutions to the current issues and improvements with professional knowledge of IT.
- Understand the operation processes for providing suitable solution
=System operations support=
- Mainly support solutions customers use for their operations, or planning products that calculate plan to propose to customers.
- Understand customers' business operations and support their operations.
- Need to collaborate other department and colleagues from overseas as well.
- Works with other team members to support the maintenance and operation of the assigned systems by participating in shift work, including weekdays and weekend activities.
- Proactive communication with business users is necessary to gather information to propose new solutions or improvements in existing tools.
- 7+ years of experience in IT, either internal or as a service provider
-5+ years of experience in business relationship management.
- Proven experience in rolling out and integrating central solutions to local markets
- Experience of Defining business requirement with End-users is preferred.
- Experience in experience in any programming language ( SQL / C# / Java etc )
- Understanding /experience of data integration tools /frameworks preferred.
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis and Business case development
- Logistics industry knowledge may be advantage but is not essential
- Take initiative and prioritize work accordingly and capable to manage multiple tasks
- Has a growth orientation; seeks continuous improvement - Proactively comes up with creative ideas and supports the implementation
- Cooperates and relates well with others within and between organizations
- Proactively communicates at all levels, internal and external - Have interests in our business and ambition to learn it
- Bachelor's degree level in computer sciences, Information technology or other relevant discipline.
- Multi language skills in Japanese (Native Level/N1) and English (Read/Write/Spoken - Advanced)
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021