Senior Database Engineer
Contract - Remote - Inside IR35 - £500P/D
I am currently working with a Scottish client, with a heavy presence across financial services, to bring on board an experienced DBA to lead the final aspects of an integral project due to launch later in the year.
What Are We Looking For
- A strong understanding and experience in supporting Oracle databases (10g, 11g, 12c and 19) and building in alignment to Playbooks.
- Experience of undertaking database patching and upgrades (ideally to 19)
- ITIL Service Management awareness (Change & Problem Management processes)
- Oracle Linux, Linux, AIX, and Solaris Operating System experience
- Oracle RMAN backup and Recovery experience
- Masking experience.
Please apply within and I will be in touch for a confidential discussion on the project, client and any other queries.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job