Title : Senior Engineer (Solarwinds) - SC Cleared
Location: Newport - Onsite to start and then Hybrid practices
IR35: Inside IR35
Contract Length: 6 Months
- Must have experience in HLD/LDD of Solarwinds along with detailed documentation
- Exposure of working with a 24/7 high availability & highly secure systems; Skillful in identifying design risks.
- Proven experience of designing multi-vendor complex secure communications and information exchange network interfaces to government grade.
- Proven experience of development of prototype secure solution within a multi-disciplined team whilst providing operational support.
- Knowledge of network management services at major airports
- Experience of ITIL-aligned service management processes
- Proven experience of working with product vendors to optimize a solution from a technical axis.
- Proven experience working within at least 1of the following customers environments UK MOD, NATO and Central Government
- Application of security hardening/lockdown of systems
- Experience in implementing certificate-based network solutions.
- As a member of the Bid team lead the design for service management toolsets to satisfy the customer requirements using Solarwinds as the principal toolset.
- Design and Implementation of Management Tooling: Solarwinds Orion / Solarwinds Hybrid cloud
- Experience using Solarwinds modules including ( NPM, SAM, NCM, VNQM, UDT,IPAM, NTM, VMAN,EOC)
- Particular focus on bespoke application monitoring using Solarwinds SAM, and management in a multi-vendor network (e.g. Cisco, Palo Alto, HP), a multi operating system (Windows, Linux) and virtualisation platforms such as VMWare.
- Focus on integrating Solarwinds with other software such as ITIL based Service Desk and SIEM tools.
- Use of Solarwinds SDK & API
- Devops using Ansible, YAML and API Development using RESTful.
- Sufficient network knowledge to liaise with Network Engineering team to ensure holistic end to end management of the network and network services.
- Collaboration with the customer to understand their requirements and develop the overall architecture and HLD
- Complete the technical document for the overall design
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job