*THIS IS A HYBRID ROLE THAT REQUIRES YOU TO GO IN OFFICE IN NYC TWICE A WEEK*
Are you a master of Java development? Do you have extensive Middle Office experience? And are you ready to take the next step in your software development career (Last question I promise)? Then this job is the role for you! Our client, an extremely well known investment bank is looking for a Senior Java developer to join their Analytics Team. They are in the process of creating a new risk platform and needs a team of passionate developers to help launch it, and they are going to use all of the latest technology in the market to do it. This is a role where you'll be working on exciting projects and also have management that cares about you and your growth. What is expected of you for this job?
- Develop and maintain existing applications with Java, HBase, Spring Boot, and Spark
- Work Azure Data pipeline by using Azure PaaS services and Databricks
- Flex your skills when it comes to Big Data processing
- Be a part of any spring planning and grooming sessions
- Mentor more junior team members
What do you need to be considered for this role?
- At least 5 years of experience working with Java + Spring Boot
- Extensive experience with Azure PaaS as well as Databricks (this is a must)
- Proven experience working in a Middle Office environment
- Deep knowledge of Risk management and valuations
- Good communication skills are a a must
- Nice to have experience with Hadoop or Cloud
What's in it for you if you join this team?
- Base salary goes up to $200k
- Discretionary Bonus every year
- 401k with employer match
- Generous and flexible PTO Package
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package (Dental and Vision included)
- Great Work-Life Balance within the industry
This is a unique opportunity for anyone looking to take the next step in their career. Apply before it's gone for good!
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.comApply for this Job