*MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUTE TO DALLAS OR NYC OFFICE, RELOCATION IS OFFERED*
*MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 ERP EXPERIENCE IS A NON-NEGOTIABLE, YOU MUST HAVE IT IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE*
Our client, an IT Consulting Firm, is looking for a Senior ERP QA Engineer to join their team. This is an opportunity for anyone who wants to take charge in all aspects of the QA process and be involved in innovative + exciting projects that will allow you to relish the work you do. Ideally, you should be a Dynamics 365 expert. Here are some of the responsibilities you'll be expected to handle if you do get this role:
- Create and execute test execution strategy to deliver any testing services for clients
- Identify + Document functional tests and have them converted into D365 task recordings, test cases, and test suites with the Regression Suite Automation Tools (RSAT)
- Create a test plan that includes resource assignment, monitoring + managing results
- Collaborate with business users in order to develop appropriate test cases
- Lead testing activities all through the software project lifecycle
- Create functional task recordings and have them converted into test cases using RSAT
- Ensure the documentation of functional test scripts and prepare appropriate reports
- Evaluate test results
What do you need for this role?
- MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUTE TO EITHER DALLAS OR NYC OFFICE
- At least 4 years of experience with Quality Assurance and Test Strategy
- 3 years of experience working with Dynamics 365 ERP or AX2012 (ideally for D365 Core financials, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing), and Microsoft Azure. This is a non-negotiable
- Knowledgeable of Regression Suite Automation Tool (RSAT)
- Experience in analyzing requirements and creating a testing strategy with the requirements in mind
- Expert in documenting test plans + test cases, tracking their results
- Strong Communication Skills a must
- Business Analyst OR Functional Consultant experience is also a plus
What's in it for you if you get this position?
- Up to $160k Base Salary
- Bonus of 10% given annually
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects
- 20 PTO Days + 12 Company Holidays
- Summer Fridays! From July 4th to Labor Day, you have off every other Friday
- Flexible Schedule: they understand that you have to balance life with work
- 401k: Employer matches 50% of up to the first 6% of contributions
If interested, apply before the opportunity closes up!
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.comApply for this Job