Senior Salesforce Project Manager - £55,000 - £65,000
One of the leading marketing consultancies is looking to hire a Senior Salesforce Project Manager to join their already successful team in London.
This company is undergoing a big Salesforce implementation with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and they're looking to hire an experienced person to lead start-to-end engagements.
They are offering competitive salary, bonus and hybrid working model.
- 3+ years experience project managing Salesforce implementations
- Experience managing large and international clients
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience managing delivery teams
- Experience gathering requirements and creating solution based reports for stakeholders
- A certificate is beneficial
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more please apply below, email me on [email protected] computerfutures.com
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job