This Global Business Analytics platform has continued to be a leader on the Gartner Magic Quadrant for 10+ years in a row. With cloud-based and on-premise versions, this platform is highly flexible providing features such as Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Integration, Data Lake, Data Warehouse, and much more.
In Japan, they have 40 members and have continued to grow at a rapid rate. With double digit sales growth across APAC and continued portfolio expansion, this is a very exciting time as they are looking to IPO soon!
Their team is looking for a Senior Technical Support Engineer who will join a team of 9 other members reporting to the APAC Manager. This role will focus on supporting clients in Japan with some opportunities to work with companies across APAC.
See some great features of the company below:
- International Team - Opportunity to work with internal and external stakeholders across APAC
- Team Culture - Team-oriented with opportunities to gain support from senior members
- Work-life balance - Manageable and limited OT
- Career Growth - Clear career path for Senior and Team Leading Opportunities
- Career Flexibility - Ability to build your career the way you want - with internal transfers to new functions
Take this opportunity now to be part of a Pre-IPO with a great Team-focused environment and Work-Life Balance.
As the Senior Technical Support Engineer, you will be a member of the larger Global support team. In addition to solving complex puzzles and cases through troubleshooting, you will also be given great training and opportunities to further learn and develop your career in a supportive and team-driven environment.
In addition to Fluent / JLPT N1 Japanese and Business English, you should have the following:
- 6+ years in an IT-related function
- 3+ years in a Technical customer-facing role (Pre-sales, Technical Support, CSM, Project Management, or similar)
- Strong interest for analytics and technology
- Working knowledge of Database-related technology
- Technical knowledge of one or more of the following:
- OS (Windows, Linux)
- Cloud: AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
- Mainframe: IBM Z, HP Nonstop, VSAM, IMS
For more information, please apply or contact Perry Chung (p.chung @ computerfutures.com) or on LinkedIn.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021