I am seeking Senior UX Designer Post based in London (though fully remote) and paying £652 per day inside IR35.
As a Senior UX Designer you should be a keen problem solver who can access research driven insights that will enable you to easily empathize with end users. This key skill will then enable you to understand pain points and enable the Product Owners to understand where we can optimize, simplify, create and innovate on key interaction models to our analyticals solutions (blend of S/4 Hana solutions and other applications - e.g. Power BI).
As a Senior UX Designer you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. Drive key UX/UI solutions for S4HANA implementation covering areas such as FIORI implementation, Embedded Analytics, Power BI , Mobile UI solutions.
- Gathering end-user requirements by organizing, executing, and moderating customer sessions, focus groups, and user days including collection/ consolidation of results.
- Partners with key business stakeholders and end consumers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Work within our XD Methodology for all solution developments from Reporting & Analytics, embedding User Experience and User Interaction best practice Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, engineering external agencies and user enablement Conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Define key persona and mindset across our reporting and analytical solutions to communicate and define End to End journeys with the business Facilitate design sessions with involved teams using Design Thinking and User Centered Design methodologies if needed.
- Work alongside our UX Analytics Head to guarantee enterprise standards.
- Development of user interface designs using various prototyping techniques and documented in UI specifications.
- Ability to guide product teams on the Design Led Development processes which are applicable.
- Enforcement of product governance structures and compliance activities to maintain enterprise standards.
- Launchpad design & authorization per business roles (tailor spaces/pages based on user needs) Govern User Experience centrally to ensure a coherent user experience across all business roles & devices", ensuring that any extensions meet SAP best practice and are done with a "keep the core clean" mindset.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of product or project development experience SAP Fiori Elements, RAP, SAP BTP UX services (Such as SAP Build Apps/ historic experience with Build.me would be a major plus), SAP Screen Personas and high level knowledge of a key functional area would be highly desirable At least 3 years of experience in S4H UX/UI solution design and other analytical tools Knowledge of Fiori & SAPUI5, SAP Analytics Cloud are beneficial.
- Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions using User-centric approach to design. Proficient in design software (e.g. Figma, UXPin, Balsamiq or similar)
- Ability to drive Design Thinking sessions.
- High degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles Proven ability to interact and coordinate with teams in multi-site international locations.
- Knowledge of Responsive Design is mandatory.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills Good grasp of Conversational User Experience fundamental
If you're keen on this post please do get in touch.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job