Software Data Engineer opportunity to join an international Software Engineering organisation. The company operates on a remote first basis - You can work fully remote - there are also offices across the UK when you do wish to come in.
Software Data Engineer role - up to £65,000 + Benefits - FULLY REMOTE
With many people re-evaluating what's import to them given the last few years its essential to join a company that can support you and provide work / life balance and give you the opportunities you are looking for within the company. This award winning employer offers far more than most, including:
- Flexibility on hours worked - TOIL - Work your hours Mon- Thursday & have Friday off!
- Working from home 5 days a week
- Friendly, relaxed working Culture
- Progression - Meet a Career coach regularly to make sure you are when you need to be
- L&D - 5 Paid training days every year
- Chance to work with a close knit team and feel appreciated
- Cutting edge tech - working alongside interesting companies including the Met Office to solve space Weather challenges!
This business is offering position on a remote basis -due to the nature of the work you will need to be a British citizen to pass SC Clearance and if you want to earn extra money they can put you through DV Clearance.
The company is interested in people with the following skills
- Experience Building streaming data ingestion pipelines using AWS MSK and batch data ingestion pipelines using APIs
- Prepare data for prescriptive & predictive modelling
- Experience working with various data formats e.g., parquet, avro, json
- Experience in building ETL pipelines using Lambda, Step Functions and Glue - building inbound / outbound data pipelines (using APIs)
- Building data processing pipelines based on the business transformation rules
- Experience working with various AWS database services (e.g, RDS, DynamoDB and Redshift)
- Technical expertise with various data modelling techniques
- Hands-on experience with Python and SQL
If this sounds interesting and you would like more information, apply now.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job