- Demonstrated expertise within associated development language and/or 3-5 years of software engineer experience
- Product environment experience.
* Java spring boot - microservice architecture (REST & SOAP Services)
* RabbitMQ --> Kafka
Official Job Description:
A Software Engineer at NorthWinds Technology Solutions designs, develops and supports highly efficient, highly reliable, secure, fault-tolerant scalable solutions and optimizes software applications for existing systems. The Engineer will support client implementations by developing load scripts and configuring enterprise software for processing in our Agile/SAFe environment The incumbent must be a team-oriented, highly motivated professional with strong analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills. Individual may work on an implementation team during client implementations. The balance of the time the individual will be a key contributor to the software support team. The Engineer will support product extensions, new product features, and production support of enterprise applications.
- Basic understanding of modern software development languages and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to stories and/or specifications under review of higher-level Engineers
- Must record and document all project time and status, incident issues, and resolutions in a ticket tracking system
- The ability to work in and contribute in an Agile/SAFe development environment
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Follow company standards for software development
Level 2: CRITICAL
- Actively participate in agile ceremonies including daily standup, backlog refinement, retrospective, sprint, and program increment planning sessions, providing input on how to complete projects
- Demonstrated working knowledge of development language(s) being used for development of applications
- Must be able to understand and analyze project requirements and translate into specifications and
programming deliverables, working independently with minimal support
- Ability to break down, estimate, and provide design solutions for small increments of work
- Able to communicate effectively with technical teams and clients as needed
- Provide production support of existing applications by demonstrating the ability to troubleshoot and logically determine solutions for complex software solutions
- Understand the development environment and customer environment
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Special projects and other duties as assigned
Associates degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related software development field or equivalent experience with software development/coding/programming
Familiarity with development languages
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Departments will have preferred technical stack/language but examples include: Java, Java SpringBoot, Angular, Salesforce, SQL or AWS stack
Levels 2-4 (including everything in level 1):
Demonstrated expertise within associated development language and/or 3-5 years of software engineer experience
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.comApply for this Job