Software Engineer opportunity to join a market leader of Supply Chain Technology and you will have the opportunity to develop the next generation of solutions, you will be involved in mobile phone applications and web based solutions.
Software Engineer Role - Up to £70,000 + Benefits - Fully Remote (Home based).
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make their mark and work with like-minded individuals to achieve excellent Software delivery.
You will be designing, building, testing and implementing software with a team of first class developers. You will be given the autonomy to manage your own workload, you will work both in a team and individually to deliver solutions for internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum 6 years' experience as a professional software developer.
- Strong software development skills using the following technologies:
- .NET, Visual Studio, C#
- SQL, SQL Server,
- Web Applications & Mobile Apps
- Mercurial / Git
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle.
- Experience of working from home in a distributed team.
- Practical experience of unit testing, integration testing and acceptance testing.
- Practical experience of using design patterns.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
- Any experience with .NET Maui / Maui highly desirable - If you have experience in this or a keen interest, please let me know!
- Other Technologies such as: NServiceBus, EventStore, React, Xamarin, Cordova & SpecFlow
- Experience in the logistics industry.
- Experience working with an agile software development methodology.
- Software development skills using Enterprise Service Bus and message queuing technologies
- Practical understanding of Test-Driven Development / Behaviour-Driven Development.
- Practical experience in Web APIs
Fantastic Benefits and career path on offer AND great opportunity to work on the latest technologies on a FULLY REMOTE basis!
If you would like to be a key member of this exciting Technology company, Apply now
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job