Job Title: Software Test Engineer - SC Cleared
Location: Portsmouth, United Kingdom (Hybrid - 3 Days On site)
Are you a skilled Software Test Engineer with experience in Java, Selenium Webdriver, and Cucumber? Are you passionate about ensuring the quality and reliability of software applications? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team in Portsmouth.
As a Software Test Engineer, you will play a crucial role in the development and delivery of our cutting-edge software solutions. You will work within an Agile methodology, collaborating closely with developers, product owners, and other stakeholders to ensure the highest standards of software quality.
- Develop and execute test plans, test cases, and test scripts using Java, Selenium Webdriver, and Cucumber.
- Perform functional, integration, and regression testing to ensure software meets the specified requirements.
- Identify, analyse, and document software defects, and work closely with the development team to facilitate their resolution.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of high-quality software.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of testing processes and methodologies.
- Current or transferable SC Clearance is essential.
- Proven experience as a Software Test Engineer or similar role.
- Strong proficiency in Java programming language.
- Hands-on experience with Selenium Webdriver and Cucumber for test automation.
- Solid understanding of software testing principles, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience working within an Agile development environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
If you are a highly motivated Software Test Engineer seeking a challenging role where you can contribute to the success of innovative software solutions, please apply with your updated CV.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job