Welcome to next step to your career as an SQL Developer! Our client, a healthcare company with a huge presence in the East coast, is looking for an experienced SQL/Data Warehouse Developer to join their team as one of its senior members. With that in mind, you will be seen as a subject matter expert and be trusted to handle projects independently. This team is close-knit and provides a friendly environment to work in, no office politics here. They also place an emphasis on work-life balance as well, since they understand that there is a life outside of your job. In summary, this opportunity is amazing for someone who wants to break into a more senior role in a welcoming environment. Here is what you're expected to do in this position:
- Serve as the lead for data projects and have the ability to work independently
- Develop high-quality Database Solutions
- Create and optimize Stored procedures
- Participate in the development of procedures and scripts for data migration
- Create reports at an ad-hoc basis
- Review any errors that appear for data loads and resolve these issues
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Ability to Commute to their office in Staten Island 2 days a week
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- At least 5 years of professional experience in SQL development
- Comfortable with SSRS and SSIS
- Adept at stored procedures
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent Communication skills
- Healthcare Industry experience a plus!
And what's in it for you if you join this team?
- Base Salary ranges from $100k-$130k with some flex for the perfect candidate
- 25 PTO Days!
- 401k with up to 3% match
- Comprehensive Health insurance package
- Little to no red tape when working on projects
I can assure you, this is a team you will not regret joining. Apply now before the opportunity is gone for good!
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.comApply for this Job