For our client, a big player in the energy sector in Brussels, I am looking for a IT Support Engineer. You will analyze and troubleshoot applications/OS problems and propose solutions (for problems that the helpdesk is escalating). You will be participating in Scripting, Packaging & distribution of their developed and Commercial Software on Wintel Platform.
Fulltime - Freelance
- 3rd level support on client/OS/application IT issues
- Scripting an unattended silent software installation
- Creating / Maintaining / Analysing / Troubleshooting and Supporting existing Scripted Software Packages
- Writing and maintaining technical procedures related to customized Software installations
- Having External contacts for Packaging / Runtime / Licensing (technical) issues
- At least 5 years' experience in a comparable environment
- Knowledge of Windows 10 in a TCP/IP Client/Server network environment
- Good scripting capabilities; at least be able to read: Visual Basic Scripting, DOS Batch Scripting and PowerShell.
- Good technical knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good technical client hardware knowledge. (desktop, laptop, smartphone)
Project length: 1 year
Language: English / Dutch / French
Rate: Competitive, based on skills & experience
Are you interested in this Support Engineer role? If you are available for something new please apply online or contact Roderick Dierckx via 03/613.3.00 or r.dierckx @ computerfutures.be and I will be glad to give you all the info!