With the drive for digital transformations in Japan to further increase the capability for data-driven strategy, this leading business intelligence platform has found great growth in the region.
Joining a team of professional services, they are looking for a Technical Architect who will be the expert in consulting and fostering a data-driven for clients. An expert in data engineering and data pipelining, the Technical Architect will consult with clients in building a platform environment for analysis, design migration processes, security governance, and data governance to access trusted data sources.
Take this opportunity to be part of a growing team and market in Japan!
In return, you will be provided a clear career path, opportunities for growth, and a competitive compensation.
As a part of the professional services delivery team, the Technical Architect will be responsible as the subject matter expert in Japan. The Technical Architect is a Senior-level professional on the team and will be providing the full end-to-end support for customers. Responsibilities include:
- Learn and be the expert in the value-proposition of the tools - including products and integration into clients solutions
- Suupport introduction of server and cloud products, building a platform environment for analytics
- Provide support for the migration of on-premise to cloud
- Create detailed implementation plans and manage the delivery of the solution
- Lead Technical engagement activies for japan - hosting training, learning opportunities, white papers, and workshops
In addition to Native Japanese and Basic English, you should have experience in the following areas:
- Experienced in enterprise software delivery
- Virtual or Physical Server software knowledge and experience (Windows, Linux)
- Installing and implemention of solutions on a virtual server
- PaaS management operations in any public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Database such as DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, SAP HANA, or similar
- Experience in Application integration, ETL, or SQL
For more information, please apply or contact Perry Chung on LinkedIn, or by email as soon as possible.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021