This private American software vendor is a highly successful and privately owned global enterprise software corporation that partners with several Fortune-500 companies across Banking, Insurance, Telecommunications, Automotive, and more.
As a Technical Strategist, you will take ownership over a wide range of responsibilities, ranging from Pre-sales and Post-sales for large accounts, as you take on the mission to ensure Customers' success. In this position, you will also be provided the opportunity for international travel including attending Trade shows, Customer Reference Showcases, or other events.
What makes this company exciting?
* Technology 1st company.
* Flexibility and control over your own work and career.
* Collaborative and supportive work environment.
* International team with opportunities for overseas training.
* Competitive compensation and rewards.
As a Technical Strategists, you will be the key point of contact to ensure the customers success through our software.
Using your broad range of technical knowledge, you will build strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of the customers organization to best consult and represent them as their champion.
In this role, you will be given the chance to fully envelope and incorporate your interest and knowledge of data-related technologies with a commercial awareness.
In addition to Fluent Japanese (JLPTN1) and Intermediate / Business English, the following are highly advantageous:
- Client-facing experience in Pre-sales, Customer Success, Technical Consultant, Professional Services Consulting, Evangelist, or related experience
- Career emphasis on building successful enterprise relationships
- Proven Technical and Commercial mindset
- Interest and knowledgeable in any data-related field: Data Science, Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Processing...
For more information please contact Perry Chung directly at p.chung @ computerfutures.com or on LinkedIn.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021