Test Engineer opportunity to join an Software Technology company based in York - you will work on a Fully remote basis. You will be working on Automotive Software and be part of the evolution of Software defined vehicles and the next generation of Driver Assistance solutions.
Test Expert Engineer- York (Fully remote) - up to £65,000 + Fantastic Benefits + Bonus
- You will take responsibility for software testing on a complex international project developing middleware and tools for advanced automotive applications
- As part of an agile team responsible for project-wide software quality, you will work with developers, product owners, architects and colleagues worldwide
- You will implement testing strategies and guide development teams in putting these into practice, for example reviewing test specifications, requirements and test code.
- You will support increased automation of the testing process as part of a cloud-based CI / CD framework
- You will support software releases and the achievement of quality milestones
- You will be expected to write example tests for new software features
- Wide experience of software testing: tools, techniques and frameworks, e.g. pytest, googletest, robot framework etc
- Familiarity with ISTQB terminology (ideally with a qualification)
- Good communication and influencing skills
- A user-focussed mindset
- (Desirable) Experience of Linux and Docker
- (Desirable) Experience of "docs-as-code" tools to manage requirements and specifications (we use Sphinx-Needs)
- (Desirable) Knowledge of UML
- (Desirable) Experience of working in a Scaled Agile environment
Amazing Benefits on offer and Bonus!
If this sounds like something you are interested in and you have the experience, apply now!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job