The web content specialist is responsible for maintaining the content on the clients external facing websites and its intranet. This position collaborates with various departments across the organization to create content that is timely and on brand. Daily responsibilities include fulfilling clients website updates as collected in a ticketing system, responding to all "webmaster" e-mail inquiries, validating member permissions through clients CRM to ensure appropriate access to restricted content on the site, and assisting with the overall content strategy and governance for clients websites. Good member services skills are essential and HTML proficiency is required.
* Manage all content and updates to client website and sub-sites, ensuring maximum quality control and usability
* Work with internal clients from HR, Marketing and other groups to update clients intranet site with timely and relevant content.
* Work with Marketing and subject matter experts to create content for internal and external stakeholders
* Review and approve content edited and uploaded by Digital Content Managers
* Perform website audits and help resolve code errors, broken links, and content inconsistencies
* Use UX best practices to test copy across the site and update for "web-friendliness" and usability
* Lead creation and implementation of standards, guidelines and best practices for clients intranet, and overall governance policies including recommendations for end-to-end content lifecycles.
* Assist with CRM database management as it pertains to member's user information and permissions
* 4-year college degree
* 2 to 3 years of directly relevant experience
* Required: One or more years' experience with one or more content management systems, such as Sitecore or another .NET system such as Sitefinity or Ingeniux
* Proficient knowledge of HTML
* Strong customer service skills
* Familiarity with database management
* Knowledge of information architecture (IA) design best practices and the elements of good user experience
* Attention to detail
* Able to independent problem solving
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.comApply for this Job