Indicative Skill sets and scope of activities:
* To complete the Security Enhancement for Japan Entity or entities
Skill Set :
1. Microsoft Servers Server OS (2008,2012, 2016, 2019 etc), Linux Server OS administration understanding (Good to have)
2. Windows Servers hardening practices implementation exposure using Group Policies
3. Active Directory hardening practices.
4. Active Directory anomalies remediation (Like Removal of stale objects/stale users etc from AD)
5. Servers, storage and other IT infrastructure understanding and exposure.
Tasks will include but not limited to the below:
* Servers hardening implementation for Servers and domain controllers.
* Know how of how to evaluate/remediate using CIS benchmarks
* Coordinate and remediate Windows (including ADs) / Linux Servers
* AD Anomalies (PingCastle) Remediation
* Analyzing of the AD Anomalies ( PingCastle) reports
* Applying remediations (AD configuration changes, Account clean up, and other anomalies identified by Ping Castle)
* Other Security related tasks
* Security Patch Operation Optimization
* Understanding of Qualys vulnerability / hardening report analysis
* Progress Reporting daily, weekly and monthly
* Participate in Governance / Operation Meetings
* Interacting with Security & Cyber Defense Team the remediation related activities
* Documentation required for governance, etc
* Communicating with Change management Team, users, etc for performing the tasks
* Following ITIL process for performing IT related Changes
Japanese & English. Japanese will be used to speak with other teams and stakeholders.
Limited work from home is possible. Weekly 2/3 days office visit is mandatory.
SThree Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this Job