UX Bristol 2016
Computer Futures’ team of UX specialists will be on-hand at the UX Bristol 2016 conference, taking place on the 15th July 2016.
UX Bristol 2016 is organised by Bristol Usability Group CIC. The one day conference offers 12 workshops, presented in three different spaces where you'll be able to attend up to four workshops.
Workshops available on the day include:
- Structured content: Scaling your ideas to create better experiences - Bonny Colville-Hyde & Martina Welander
- Visual note-taking - Makayla Lewis
- User research as team sport - Will Myddelton
- Pragmatism vs purism: When UX meets the real world - Sarah Prag
- I want my MVP - Alastair Lee
- The UX of forms - Sjors Timmer
- Validating ideas fast with remote user research - Adam Babajee-Pycroft
- Making performance a feature - Stu Charlton & Joel Mitchell
- Prototyping connected services - Stuart Tayler
- Persuasive design - Alberto Fereira
- The unknown world of game design - Frank West
- Prototyping with kids - Sandra Gonzalez
This year, Computer Futures is a Gold Partner of the conference. We very much hope to see you there, so please do come and say hello or pre-book a meeting with us here:
Pre-book a consultation
Date: 15th July 2016
Venue: M Shed, Bristol
If you are unable to attend the conference but you would like to get in touch, please contact Ryan Hill on 0117 910 3327.