Currently I am looking to speak with Administrators for a 12 month FTC (REMOTE) until government changes guideline and then will be in London.
What you'll be doing
- Interpret contracts and accurately set up relevant details in both the old (Vista) and new (Alliant) Royalty systems.
- Reviewing both ingoing and outgoing statements.
- Deal with queries internally and externally, via post, email and phone.
- Triage high severity issues and liaise with the Head of Royalties and Royalties Managers, to ensure issues are handled in a timely fashion
- Aid Royalty managers creating business focus reports, balances, royalty earnings etc.
- Ad Hoc tasks as required
Who we're looking for
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Clear, concise communication skills
- Proven attention to detail, positive attitude and good decision-making skills
- A good proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Extremely organised and methodical
- Highly numerate
- Be friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
- Ability to understand basic contractual language
- Experience in the publishing industry would be an advantage as would experience of system change
Background within publishing would be advantageous however won't be a deciding factor.
If this is you please do get in contact, alternatively if this role will suit someone you know please feel free to let them know!
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales