Agile Delivery Lead (CF-33924729)
I have an exciting new Agile Delivery Manager contract to join a digital agency that work with high profile clients across the private/public sector and UK government.
Ideally you will have a track record of successfully delivering amazing digital products and services through guiding, empowering and mentoring expert delivery teams, along with the following experience/Skills:
This role is perfect for a people person, whose happy building new relationships quickly internally and externally, drawing on your personable skills to build trust quickly across the business.
- Communication skills: Mediate between people at all levels of the business. Manage team and stakeholder expectations and facilitate discussions of risk and complexity even within constrained timescales.
- Agile and Lean practices: Detailed practical and theoretical knowledge on a wide range of Agile and Lean tools and techniques. Innovating and adapt novel ways of working and you are engaged in the wider agile community
- Planning: Leading a continual planning process in a very complex environment. Plan beyond product development & delivery, and plan within fluid scenarios and horizons.
- Life-cycle perspective: Making and justify decisions characterised by high levels of uncertainty, impact and complexity.
- Flow management: You can establish an observable feedback loop for teams; you can take responsibility for the shaping, translation, and measurement of the flow of work.
This is an initial 6 month contract, with scope to extend, paying between £400-£450 a day Outside IR35 (depending on experience). This is a fully remote working Role!
If you are interested please apply ASAP as we are setting up interviews for this role this/next week!!
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales