Analyst / Developer (Business Intelligence)
Awaiting budget approval for a London University that are looking for an Analyst / Developer (Business Intelligence) hybrid role.
Location: London (remote at first and potential to be based on site)
Start Date: Awaiting approval - (up to 4 weeks)
Contract Length: 3- 6 months
Role Details and Requirements:
- Creating multiple source data profiling
- Experience with data application processes with HESA, DfE, UCAS etc
- PowerBI experience
- Experience of working with SITS or another Higher Education student record system.
- Experience of hybrid analyst and developer roles
- Data analytic knowledge and skills, with experience of effectively applying these skills within a Higher Education context.
- Modelling, data reporting and analysis aligned with the University's academic strategy.
- Engage in strategic thinking and a range of activities that will assist the planning team and strategic office.
Please note that Higher Education experience, especially with Power BI in an Education Institute is essential at this stage.
If you are an Analyst / Developer with the skill set above then please apply with an updated CV.
Please bear in mind that this has not been signed off so there could be a delayed turnaround.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales