Android Developer - Tewkesbury
- Exposure to various different fields within software development
- Working with cutting edge technologies
Fortunately you don't have to choose, as we have an Android developer position available which can offer all of these. You will be working for a company who builds software and apps from scratch, they sell and partner with companies all over the world and have a strong working relationship with the defence and aerospace industry. They have a great culture, centred around collaboration and helping your peers, this is why they have been able to grow by 25% last year.
You will intrinsic part of tight knit mobile application team of 4 developers. The team lead originally joined the company as a C# Developer and transitioned into app development, after 10 years working within android he is now looking for a candidate with a great attitude, who can join and hit the ground running.
This a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring developer, who would like to transition into a mobile application developer position. If you have developed mobile application alongside your software development position, this experience also very valuable.
Skills we're looking for
- Experience of writing Android applications, in Java and/or Kotlin using Android Studio.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented design and the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Logical mindset, with excellent debugging skills.
- Knowledge of version control systems (primarily Git).
- Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures and trends
Interview Process - 1 stage onsite (Office in Tewkesbury)
- Pay reviews every year
- Discretionary annual bonus(10% last year - have received this for the last 7 years)
- Holiday 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- Free Christmas too New Years break excluding annual leave
- Flexible working Hours(Early start/Early Finish)
- Hybrid Working model
This company does have a hybrid model but there is always a preference for 'local' candidates. You will be expected in the office once a week, so being close their office in Tewkesbury is a must.
We have a fantastic salary on offer with excellent benefits and above all, a second to none working culture. For more information on this position, please reach out to Harry Thistlethwaite at Computer Futures and apply now!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job