Application Software Engineer (CF-33939351)
Software Engineer opportunity to join a high level audio visual technology company working on a Hybrid basis from their Dartford office.
Application Software Engineer - Up to £80,000 + Benefits
As an Applications Software Engineer you will be working with a team of highly skilled engineers who are passionate about technology, creating advanced software applications in an agile environment. You will be working with the latest cross platform technologies, contribute to the development of web and mobile software applications to control state-of-the-art video videowall products.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Collaborate with engineering leads, product owners, UX/UI designers and firmware engineers to provide a consistent and predictive product.
- Support of agile principles and values within and across the cross functional teams.
- Provide valuable analysis on designs and application code.
- Root cause analysis of issues found in the field.
- Participate in SCRUM ceremonies
- Author and maintain documentation and unit tests.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- Minimum of 2 years programming experience gained in an engineering environment.
- Full stack web application development experience with Typescript, Java script and Angular with experience in profiling, debugging, and packaging.
- Experience with automation testing frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, or other JS frameworks.
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented design and programming principles.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating system environment.
- UK First Degree level (or equivalent) qualification in either software or other relevant subject.
- Good communicator (written and verbal) able to work co-operatively in a team environment.
- Network programming (TCP/IP, UDP) is a plus.
You will be joining an international company who can offer you a fantastic career path and the opportunity to work on the latest innovations in technology that you would expect from a market leader in their field. The company offer fantastic benefits.
**** Candidates that are UK based within a commutable location to Dartford that require sponsorship can apply. The company can offer sponsorship for the right individuals****
If the role sounds like it could be of interest, apply now.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales