ASIC Verification Engineer - Oxford
ASIC Verification Engineer | Oxford | £60,000 per annum
Your chance to join an innovative R&D company at the forefront of data technology. They are looking for an ASIC Verification Engineer to join their rapidly growing team.
- Up to 10 years of ASIC verification experience
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Electronic Engineering or related field
- Extensive experience with System Verilog and UVM test benches
- Experience in requirement capture, verification planning and coverage closure
- Experience in core and system level verification
- Experience in managing regression and debugging failures
- Good knowledge of writing system Verilog assertions
- Experience in scripting language (Perl/Python/TCL)
- Team player with good oral and written communication skills
Apply now if interested.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales