ASIC Verification Engineer - Oxford
ASIC Verification Engineer
Level: Graduate to Team Lead
We are looking to hire multiple ASIC Verification Engineers into a business based in the Oxford area, ranging in experience from Graduate to Team Lead.
The company are a market leading in providing solutions to tech companies all around the world. They are at the top of their game in comparison to their direct competition and invest in using cutting edge technology as well as keeping their Engineers up to date with the latest trends.
You will be work as a part of a dynamic team who work very closely together to achieve success product/ project completion.
You will work on complex problems and be expected to think outside of the box when it comes to scope, vision and efficiency.
- ASIC verification experience
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Electronic Engineering or related field
- Extensive experience with System Verilog and UVM test benches
- Experience in requirement capture, verification planning and coverage closure
- Experience in core and system level verification
- Experience in managing regression and debugging failures
- Good knowledge of writing system Verilog assertions
- Experience in scripting language (Perl/Python/TCL)
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you and you would like to hear more or receive a full job spec, APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales