ASIC Verification Team Lead - Oxford
ASIC Verification Team Lead
An exciting R&D company on the outskirts of Oxford are looking to expand their ASIC team and are looking for a number of talented engineers to join their growing team. Your role would be to provide technical expertise, supporting multiple projects, having a wide experience that includes the ability to lead a team, to define system architectures and to develop tool knowledge.
Required Skills and Experience
- Around 10+ years of ASIC verification experience.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Electronic Engineering or related filed.
- Extensive experience with System Verilog and UVM test benches.
- 2+ Years of technical management experience.
- Knowledge around embedded processors.
- AMBA knowledge (Or another bus infrastructure).
- Experience in requirement capture, verification planning and coverage closure.
- Experience in core and system level verification.
- Experience in managing regression and debugging failures.
- Good knowledge of writing system Verilog assertions.
- Experience in scripting language (Perl/Python/TCL).
Apply now - This company are setting up first round interviews next week
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales