Associate Director of Business Intelligence (CF-33912931)
I am helping my NHS recruit for an Associate Director of Business Intelligence.
The post holder will:
- Be a lead partner providing professional expertise, thought leadership and advice for analytics and intelligence by joining up conversations, reviewing and shaping outputs, identifying opportunities and flexing the outputs to support the customer to deliver their strategic ambitions.
- Will build trusted relationships with customers and key partners as the digital analytics and intelligence lead for the STP locality.
- Support increased income generation across organisation though highlighting opportunities across the local STP and supporting partners.
Essentials skills include:
- Must have an understanding of the background to and aims of current healthcare policy in the NHS and appreciate the implications of this for business intelligence
- Experience of delivering large scale business intelligence services to multiple customers
- Experience of preparing bids and writing tender responses
- Experience of demonstration / pitch new products and opportunities
- Highly developed communication skills with the ability to communicate on highly complex matters and difficult situations, including understanding of data visualization
- Location: WFH
- Duration: 3 months initially
- Start: Late July/Early August
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply without delay!
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales