Automated Test Engineer (CF-33965861)
Automated Test Engineer opportunity to work with a team of highly skilled engineers who are passionate about technology & creating advanced software applications in an agile environment. You will be joining an international engineering company based out of their Dartford office. You will given lots of flexibility and autonomy with your work and can work from home as and when required and will only need to come into the office a couple of times a month.
Automated Test Engineer position - up to £75,000 + Benefits - Dartford (Hybrid)
Fantastic opportunity to work with the latest technologies and contribute to the development of software applications and an environment that offers unrivalled training and development opportunities and a clear career path.
You will write automated white-box tests & unit tests, this will include all types of applications including desktop & Web applications.
- First Degree Level (or equivalent) qualification in either software or other relevant subject.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Test Engineer.
- Ability to write automated white-box tests or unit tests
- Ability to document and communicate weaknesses in an applications testability and provide feedback to the team.
- Experience with Continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Ability to support CI/CD tool integration throughout the development life cycle.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Operating system.
- Good communicator and able to work co-operatively in a team environment.
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate.
This global business can offer you unrivalled training and development opportunities and you will be able to progress your career and develop your skill set along the way.
Do you have the desire to join a business that can offer you a professional and rewarding Career? If so, Apply now.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales