Are you an Automated Test Engineer looking for something new? Look no further…
What is missing from your current job? Progression / Opportunity to Learn new skills / Sense of achievement / Close knit Team? This opportunity has it all.
I have opportunities with a Technology business that will challenge you to achieve your personal goals and development - You will meet with a Career coach regularly to make sure you progress!
Automated Test Engineer Position - FULLY REMOTE in the UK! Up to £65,000 + Benefits + Bonus.
The company Ethos is based around continuous development and the company puts a huge investment in training and development of its teams, with 10 paid training days per year!
Test Engineers enjoy working on a variety of interesting and challenging projects, so we want our team to have a proactive and can-do attitude to our work. We pride ourselves on keeping up with emerging technologies and delivery best-practice so it is important that you enjoy learning and continuous improvement.
You will play a key role to ensure continuous automated testing is implemented, early and often, as a part of a CI/CD lifecycle. Some of the things you will be working on:
- Use a wide range of technologies, specialising in the use of open source Tools and Frameworks.
- Experience of DevOps and agile methodologies - TDD, BDD, ATDD and continuous testing through CI/CD pipelines and supported by manual/exploratory testing skills where required.
- Design and Implementation of Automated Test Frameworks across UI & API.
- Typically, we use Selenium, Cypress.io, Webdriver.io, Playwright, Cucumber, Robot Framework, Serenity BDD & Rest Assured.
- Experience of creating Automated tests in Java
- Mentor Junior QA testers on Quality Assurance testing approach and best practice.
- Contributing to the wider QA team, bringing forward new ideas and taking accountability for improvements to the test framework and processes.
- Non-Functional testing using a wide variety of test tools across, Security, Performance, Accessibility and Operational Acceptance Testing (OAT).
I am looking for experienced Test Engineers with a passion for Automation and a background of working with a range of complex solutions. You will have the ability to build regression test automation frameworks on our QA environment and work with a range of technologies & test tools. You will be comfortable working as part of an Agile team, working autonomously and instilling best practice into an Agile working environment.
All applicants need to be eligible for a full UK SC security clearance. To qualify for this, you must be a British citizen and have lived permanently in the UK for the last 5 years.
If this sounds like a good fit and you are interested apply now.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job