Automotive Project Manager
A Junior/Mid level Engineering Project Manager is now needed for a cutting edge Automotive client based in the West Midlands. The company are focused within automotive electrification and powertrain and are looking for ideally 3 years' experience within project management within a similar environment. This is an opportunity to be involved in full lifecycle product development for production of automotive embedded controllers used in safety critical systems. You will be working in a modern state of the art facility. The company also boast an attractive benefits package including flexible hours, being able to bank overtime hours, 26 days holiday which increases annually, company bonus and much more!
You role at their Project Manager will be to co-ordinate the engineering efforts for the electrification projects including being r3esponsible for all the Engineering aspects of the project such as scheduling quality and cost. The teams that you will be working with are focused across multiple disciplines such a Embedded Software, Software applications and Hardware/Electronics Engineers.
Core skills/Experience include:-
- 3 years+ Experience in creating and managing programme timelines, directing and co-ordinating of projects.
- Leasing with suppliers, stakeholders, customers and Engineering Teams
- Experience within the Automotive industry/ Automotive Architectures
- Following ASPICE requirements or an appreciation of this to create and maintain documentations
- Apply multiple engineering project management methods and skills to tailor the execution of projects of varying scopes and implementation plans
- Identify and resolve issues/risks using established engineering and project management tools and techniques
I appreciate that you may not have all of the skills listed but if you feel this is something that is suitable and would like to discuss further please do not hesitate to get in touch. Alternatively if you know someone that this is suitable for please do let me know as I am able to offer a referral fee! I look forward to hearing from you via email or please do connect with me on Linked in!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales