AWS DevOps Engineer
This is an immediate opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join my London based client. This is a great opportunity to be part of a highly talented software development team and contribute in a key role to improve the quality of the software for this client's products.
- Title: DevOps Engineer
- Applications now, and looking for September starts
You will be working on an AWS deployment managed with Puppet and will work in a small but talented team to evolve and improve a framework for deploying applications and optimizing automation. You will build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations and will troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments.
- Software design patterns (microservices, messaging, distributed architecture)
- AWS experience particularly around cloud foundation services - this is to include Compute, network, storage and databases
- strong experience of maintaining, installing and configuring servers with Puppet or similar provisioning systems
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL DB
- Continuous Integration and automated testing with Jenkins
- Experience performing security assessments and analytical problem solving skills
- Terraform templating
- Competent in at least one programming or scripting language
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience of working in an always-up, always-available service environment.
- Data visualisation with Kibana, Promethius or comparable
- Operating Vagrant, Docker for development environments
- Use of CRM especially sales-force experience a plus
For more information, and the chance to be considered, please send through a CV
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales