Azure Engineer / Architect - London
This is an immediate opportunity for an Azure Engineer / Architect to join a global client and be their Subject Matter Expert on site for Azure Cloud based technology.
- Title: Azure Engineer / Architect
- Based in London
- Salary £70k plus, in addition to a generous bonus, benefits package and flexible working
- Technical experience: Azure AD, Azure SQL, Azure Logic & Functional Apps, Puppet & Docker
- Applications now, and looking for immediate starts
This is a brilliant opportunity to join this global business as they increase their Cloud team. This is a new position within a larger IT function to be the Subject Matter Expert. If you have experience of being able to query technical diagrams, and take them from a diagram to a working solution this could be the position for you.
- Experience of Azure Engineering; VM, Power Bi, Azure SQl, Data Lakes, Data Analytics, Functional and Logic Apps.
- Proven background as an infrastructure Architect, producing documents for an Agile Delivery
- Experience of integrating Azure services in Azure AD
- Good knowledge of Application integration
- Strong drive and delivery with a focus on the business needs
If you have had experience of working with Puppet and Docker, that would be beneficial but not essential.
For more information, and the chance to be considered, please send through a CV
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales