Azure BI Developer
A London University are currently recruiting for an Azure Business Intelligence Developer.
Contract Length: 3 months
Start Date: Aug 2020
As an Azure Business Intelligence Developer you will have good experience with Azure data platform stack. You will also have a great understanding of the Azure platform that you can translate the university's requirements on that platform and deliver what they need to do.
The University will also require the following:
- Be a positive advocate for business intelligence and aware of the latest developments and how they can assist the business moving forward.
- Experience of all versions of Azure including Azure, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Bricks etc.
- Great stakeholder engagement and effective communicator.
- Ability to hold workshops and make PowerPoint presentations to illustrate work.
- Extracting data from key data sources and modelling of data.
- Higher Education / Public Sector experience is essential.
Please note that only Azure Business Intelligence Developers that have Higher Education experience will only be considered at this stage.
If you the Business Intelligence Developer have the skills above and you are available for your next contract role then please apply with an updated CV.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales