Back-End Java Engineer
Back End Engineer - Java
I am currently partnered with a leading digital bank who are growing rapidly across multiple offices in the UK. They are looking to change the way people bank and are really starting to disrupt the banking industry.
On top of working with a growing business, you will join a team of innovative Software Engineers who love building things, creating new stuff, learning new technologies and working with others across all areas of the business to bring brilliant products and features to life.
They are very open-minded when it comes to hiring and we care more about aptitude and attitude than specific experience or qualifications.
They are presently looking for Back End Engineers. The banking platform has been built in house using Java, therefore for the Back End role, they are looking for people who want to work on that platform and take it to new products and markets and the next level of scale.
What am I looking for?
- Love writing code in Java.
- Believe in clean coding, simple solutions, automated testing and continuous deployment
- Like to take ownership of a feature from the original idea through to live
- 33 days holiday (including public hols) plus an extra day on your birthday
- 16 hours of paid leave a year to do voluntary work
- Fresh fruit and coffee every day
- Private health insurance for all employees
On top of an excellent basic salary and benefits package, you will be rewarded for the work you do and will become a valued member of the business.
If this is something you are interested in then please send press apply or send through an up to date CV.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales