Back End Node
Hope you're keeping well and safe!
I am currently recruiting for a Node.JS Developer (back end developer) for a well-known Tech Company based in the heart of London. As a software developer you will be heavily involved in building out their suite of internal business applications as well as mentoring junior developers
Duration: 6 months with a view to extend.
Day rate: £525-£600 per day
You should have experience with:
- Experience with TDD, BDD and test automation
- Experience of database development, including MySQL & MongoDB
- Experience of using container tools, especially Docker
- Experience of deploying to cloud services such as AWS in particular Kubernetes
- Knowledge and experience of CI pipelines and DevOps methods
- Experience with GraphQL (not essential but is desirable)
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please send an up to date CV to discuss further.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales