MedTech company providing medical software solutions globally
The R&D team is looking for a Backend Engineer to join the team in Shibuya to architect, build and maintain the backend of health care and first aid applications. You will be developing new features, maintaining and improving existing features, and reviewing code from other engineers.
The ideal candidates will have professional experience developing secure Backend Servers using frameworks (e.g. SpringBoot) that serve REST API's for mobile and web clients to consume, and experience optimizing SQL queries on complex database table structures.
● 4+ years of experience building REST APIs with Java
● 2+ years of experience with SpringBoot
● English fluency
Nice to Haves:
● Proficiency writing SQL queries for large complex tables with structured and unstructured data
● Experience with unit, functional and integration testing
● Knowledge and ability to apply software engineering principles, patterns,
and best practices. (eg. MVC, YAGNI, DRY, code review, testing, refactoring, etc.)
● Can collaborate with others such as designers, project managers, and engineers
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021