Would you like to further your career in the world's most international company?
We are looking for a Business Informations Analyst in the Airline Domain.
- To be a pillar of the airline center of competence with detailed knowledge of the people, functions and end-to-end processes as well as the various systems and tools used.
- Work with functional and technical experts in describing and implementing systems.
- Sufficient understanding of aviation to be able to co-ordinate and champion change recognizing the regulatory background and inherent complexity.
- You will prepare and support each development stage through Analysis, Design, Testing and Implementation where you:
- Articulate and write unambiguously about requirements, processes and data
- Prepare test scenarios & cases as well as the data needed for test execution
- Execute tests and co-ordinate end-users and IT colleagues in their tasks
- Support end-user training and implementation tasks across business and IT
WHAT YOU BRING
- You are in the possession of a Master degree or have equivalent industry experience
- Background in Flight Operations and Ground Operations, transportation, computer science and/or statistics is preferable.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in an analytical, project orientated or logistics operations role.
- Excellent PC skills and IT aptitude including a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office products.
- A problem solver who is able to think logically about systems and processes and brings together accurate cogent explanations/solutions.
- Excellent communicator who can present and communicate a very structured and concise manner at different levels of the organization.
Interested? Send your cv to c.am-mi(a)computerfutures.be