A South West England are currently awaiting to recruit for a BI Developer to help with the Student Journey.
Contract Length: 3 months
Start Date: Nov/Dec 2020
As a Business Intelligence Developer they will require experience with the Azure data platform stack. You will also have a great understanding of the Azure platform that you can translate the university's requirements on that platform and deliver what they need to do.
The University will also require the following:
- Be a positive advocate for business intelligence and aware of the latest developments and how they can assist the business moving forward.
- Experience of all versions of Azure including Azure, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Bricks etc.
- Great stakeholder engagement and effective communicator.
- Ability to hold workshops and make PowerPoint presentations to illustrate work.
- Extracting data from key data sources and modelling of data.
- Higher Education / Public Sector experience is essential.
Please note that Higher Education experience, especially with Azure is beneficial at this stage.
If you are a Business Intelligence Developer with the skill set above then please apply with an updated CV.
Please bear in mind that this has not been signed off so there could be a delayed turnaround.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales