As an Data Integration Specialist, your role will be to develop, implement & maintain data integration solutions for our international platform.
- Collect requirements in partnership with stakeholders and other team members
- Perform and document functional and technical analysis. Write end user documentation when required.
- Implement solution together with the team or alone, depending on the assignment
- Prepare and execute unit / functional tests
- Close cooperation with end users and take part in Production support
- A university degree or equivalent + at least 3 years of experience in the design and implementation of ETL solutions
- Knowledge of relational DB's and strong expertise in SQL (Advanced Level)
- Intermediate level of experience on the following Azure technologies: Logic Apps, Functions, Data Factory, Storage Accounts, ARM Template & Key Vault
- Be able to read and understand complex SSIS packages (ETL)
- Basic knowledge of C# (.Net)
- Experience on Data Build Tool (DBT) & Snowflake Data Cloud can be a plus
- Strong communication skills (Good knowledge of English is required).
- Working in an Agile environment and being highly flexible (able to work autonomously and in a team on multiple technologies and variety of tasks)
- Be comfortable working in a cross-country team
Feel free to conact me if interested!
Back to search
BI engineer/Data Integration Specialist (CF-34099996)Antwerp, Flanders, Belgium Apply for this Job
Position Contract Rate EUR / Sector BI, Big Data & Analytics