BI Project Manager
A University in the Midlands are preparing to sign off on the budget for a Business Intelligence Project Manager to help implement their data warehouse.
Contract Length: 3 months
Start Date: Aug/Sep 2020
Location: Midlands (remote and then on site 2-3 days a week)
As a Business Intelligence Project Manager you will have good experience of working with Higher Education institutions with their Business Intelligence team.
The University will also require the following:
- Experience with various Business Intelligence tools
- Manage the development of the ETL and automation tools
- Great stakeholder engagement and effective communicator
- Be a positive advocate for business intelligence and aware of the latest developments and how they can assist the business moving forward.
- Higher Education / Public Sector experience is essential.
Please note that only Project Managers (Business Intelligence focused) that have Higher Education experience will be considered at this stage.
If you the Business Intelligence Project Manager have the skills above and available for your next contract role then please apply with an updated CV.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales