Are you an experienced Senior Business Analyst specialising in digital domains? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a specialist, global consultancy on internal projects, reporting to C-level and interacting with multiple disciplines?
Then this could be the opportunity for you.
As a Senior Business Analyst you will need to have experience of leading, mentoring and shaping processes for other BA's to follow, as well as:
- Requirements gathering
- Understand the end to end life cycle of a digital projects
- Communicate across the business
- Work closely with senior stakeholders
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong analytical and documentation skills
- Good understanding of end to end business implementation in line with strategic goals
- Good understanding of Agile Methodologies.
- Strong experience with the Microsoft Azure tech stack
What's on offer
A great work life balance, exposure to the latest technologies and opportunities for training and development.
Great opportunity for career progression.
Apply now to avoid disappointment.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales