Business Intelligence Officer
Awaiting budget approval for a London University that are looking for a BI Officer
Location: London (remote at first and potential to be based on site)
Start Date: Awaiting approval - (up to 4 weeks)
Contract Length: 3-6 months
The University will also require the following:
- Great stakeholder engagement and effective communicator
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Experience of BI visualisation tools
- Significant experience with data manipulation
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and build relationships
- Experience of Business Intelligence in Higher Education / Public Sector experience
Please note that Higher Education experience, especially with Tableau and/or Power BI is beneficial at this stage.
If you are a Business Intelligence Officer with the skill set above then please apply with an updated CV.
Please bear in mind that this has not been signed off so there could be a delayed turnaround.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales