C# Developer / Senior (CF-33949432)
Done in your current role? Sick of working on the same old boring projects, breakups can be hard pill to swallow for employers, if you are a C# Developer / Senior looking for a new challenge that will lead to that next step up in progression but being held back in a company that is not valuing your contribution or input I might have something for you.
My client are currently looking for a Developer / Senior C#.NET developer to join their team, There is no line management duties currently planned at this stage. Just taking the lead on a new product and project with the view of future hires coming into the business under this role.
I'm working with a company that are the UK leading Manufacturer in their respective industry in energy efficiency, providing solutions within the retail, logistics, healthcare and education sectors. They pride themselves on being made in Britain, their service, promoting home grown innovation whilst reducing their carbon footprint.
They need a C# Developer like you who's ideally full stack to work on a maintainable software product for their newly implemented IoT hardware component provided to their clients that measure things such as energy consumption, conducts health checks on systems, maintenance requirements and data management.
The project is very much in its infancy so it's a real opportunity to have an impact on the business and the development of this project. This role would suit someone who wants to be part of a business looking to achieve big things and where they can develop their career offering progression.
Role - C# Developer / Senior
Location - Dorset - hybrid minimum 1 day in the office
Salary - up to £65k flexible doe
What you will be doing
- Oversee Software Development projects
- Executing full lifecycle software development and programming well-designed, testable, efficient code following software design principles
- Writing code according to new features or updating existing ones to make them more efficient Implement reliable version control for the software products
- Producing specifications and determine operational feasibility for both hardware and software components
- Liaise with clients, analysing user requirements and turn them into manageable tickets for development.
- Testing and reviewing codes previously implemented by development team members
- Write and manage technical documentation of the software products
- Liaise with other departments making sure that the hardware component of the project is implemented according to the specifications
- Assist in delivering a reliable, maintainable software product/s for the newly implemented IoT hardware component
The technical bit
So if you want to find out more please do email me on or call me on 07464475407 to discuss, if you have an up to date CV nice
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales