C# Software Engineer opportunity to join a leading SAAS Tech company that provides a software platform that is used by millions each day. You will work alongside other developers providing support and building new features and applications.
The primary focus will be on developing software capable of processing high user volumes. You should be comfortable working with modern development practices like TDD, OOP, Solid design principles. The company is looking for a good software engineer, who is used to writing clean, scalable code.
There is going to be a great opportunity for you to progress through the ranks within the organisation and collaborate with the Senior Engineer and DevOps specialist.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' work experience as a Software Engineer developing using C# and .NET Framework
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and SOLID principles
- Excellent command of SQL and ORM technologies (Entity Framework)
- Experience setting up and optimising infrastructure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good documentation skills
- Nurturing, friendly work environment
- Full training and career progression
- Free healthy snacks in the office (in addition to birthday cakes for every birthday)
- Free drinks in the office every Thursday
- Pension scheme to help you plan for retirement
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee-of-the-month competition carrying a cash prize - Employee Assistance Programme
This is a great opportunity to join a Tech company going through an exciting period of growth and transformation.
If this sounds like to something you are interested in, don't hesitate and apply today
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales