This role is to provide the technical support for developing a suite of self-service Cancer reports using the skill sets below:
- Knowledge of Somerset system is essential.
- Must have experience in Cancer reporting.
- Experience of using Somerset tables is desirable.
- Must have good knowledge of Cancer reporting.
- Must have sound understanding of NHS data standards and definitions.
- Must have advanced experience in using Microsoft SQL server for ETL process, SSIS and SSRS.
- Experience in the development of BI reports using Qlik is desirable.
- Must have good presentation skills.
- Must have excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Meet the project deadlines.
8B - £321.61 per day, Inside IR35
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job