CHC Nurse Assessor
If you are looking for you next interim CHC role I have been approached by an NHS organisation as they require interim support within their Continuing Healthcare team.
Role: Band 6 CHC Nurse Assessor
Location: London (Currently home working)
I am currently recruiting for a CHC Nurse Assessor to work on an interim basis assessing patients for eligibility in Continuing Healthcare. The role is for an initial 3 months and is offering a pay rate of £275 per day inside IR35.
- You will be working with patients assessing eligibility for Continuing Healthcare and working in line with the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare
- Explaining the CHC processes to families
- Hitting the ground running and completing DST's and reviews
You will required to:
- Be a Registered Nurse with a current NMC Registration
- Good understanding of Continuing Healthcare and the Framework
- Completed checklists, DST's and reviews
- Worked as a CHC Nurse Assessor in the community
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales