CHC Social Workers
I am currently working with a London Based CCG that is looing for an experienced interim social worker to work in their CHC team.
The successful candidate will ideally have knowledge of the continuing healthcare process and experience of completing decision support tools in a multi-disciplinary meeting is preferable.
Duties, CHC Social Worker:
- Putting support plans in place
- Picking up referrals when CHC funding has ended, as a result of application of the Decision Support Tool (DST)
- Working in a fast paced environment as this is time-limited work
- Carry out DSTs as part of a multi-disciplinary meeting alongside individual commissioning nurses from CCG CHC team
- Registered Social Worker
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Experience within Continuing Healthcare
This role is offered a day rate of £240 inside IR35
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales